Hi , #Corona is deadly. We have to save ourself and keep our and country economy running. If you want to donate then please donate to your doctor office. They need coffee, tea, masks, or just say ‘we love you‘. Please pick phone and call them today. They do have families and small kids but they working today for our families protection.
1. Lifesize you can quickly start a free video call with up to 25 participants requiring no downloads or installs. Just navigate to the signup.lifesize.com page, enter your name and email and select a password. Guests can join the live call right from their laptops or mobile browsers by clicking on your personal meeting ID link. Want to do video conf with me. https://call.lifesizecloud.com/1281071
2. Google Hangouts™ The free video chat app from Google and enjoy free Google mail and Google calendaring integrations
3. Skype For truly free video conferencing, downloading the Microsoft Skype client gives users access to 10-way calling and a directory that can be populated by individual users. Also you can do screen share, which I love. My Skype id Niteksusa.
4. Zoom The free video conferencing solution from Zoom and I love it. The Zoom Basic plan allows users to have 40-minute calls and they also allow screen sharing. Invite me for zoom https://zoom.us/j/9377530898
5. Try ClickMeeting MyWebinars – The new, affordable, do-it-yourself webinar service. Free Trial – No installation required. This is good if you want to start your yoga/training/education school or any eCourse and earn money. Pay penny and earn dollar
Other Free Video Conferencing Software