Why Invest In dubai?
1. Dubai is a popular tourism destination with fabulous landmarks and entertainment attractions to see and experience.
2. Property prices in Dubai are cheaper when compared to other major cities around the world.
3. Setting up a business in Dubai is very easy, there are various free zones offering world class infrastructure.
4. Dubai is a trading and business hub for the Middle East. Dubai's strategic location between East and West makes it a gateway to connect with emerging markets in Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
5. Dubai boasts a thriving economy which is diversified in trading, manufacturing and tourism and is not dependent wholly on oil.
6. Dubai has a very low crime rate which makes it one of the safest places to live on earth.
7. UAE has a liberal policy encouraging foreign individuals and companies to invest and take part in the mutual growth process.
8. Dubai has a state of the art road and train infrastructure and continues to develop further which ensures accelerated growth.
9. Dubai International airport retained its title as the world's number one airport for international passengers in 2016.
10. Dubai is hosting the EXPO 2020 and is expected to attract 25 million visits, 70 per cent of which will be from overseas.
11. Dubai has a sunny weather round the year with 365 days of sunshine.
12. The hospitality industry is booming and expected to remain so.
13. Dubai offers excellent rental returns from property.
14. The UAE has liberal labour policies that makes it is easy to recruit manpower from almost any part of the world.
15. There is no annual property tax in Dubai.
16. Developers in Dubai offer attractive payment plans on off-plan property.
17 .The UAE has been ranked as the Middle East and North Africa's top residence-by-investment program for the third consecutive year.
18. The UAE has a consistently growing population.
19. UAE offers a residence visa to freehold property owners.
20. Dubai offers a variety of real estate options for different budgets.
21. Dubai real estate offers a good capital appreciation.
22. Dubai, home to 200 nationalities, is one of the most globally diverse places to live and work in.
23. Dubai overtook London as the most preferred property investment location for 2017.
24. Dubai is home to most of the world's leading companies like Microsoft and Oracle.
25. Ministry of Happiness. The role of the ministry is to improve channel policies and plans to achieve a happier society.
26. Many internationally renowned universities have campuses located in Dubai.
27. The UAE is also known for its world-class entertainment, luxurious leisure facilities.
28. Dubai has emerged as a Forex and Derivatives hub through the initiatives of the Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange.
29. Protection of intellectual property rights.
30. Dubai has competitive energy costs.
31. Dubai offers a choice to partner with local business people and explore different markets inside the UAE and the other GCC countries.
32. No corporate tax. (This is the most liked reason for the query “Why Invest in Dubai”)
33. There are specialized free zones covering a wide range of industries from logistics to media and IT.
34. The construction quality and architectural standard are excellent.
35. Financing of the real estate investment is available, with local and international banks.
36. Dubai is easily accessible, having direct flights from all the major cities in the world.
37. No restrictions on repatriation of funds. One of the best reasons to invest here.
38. Dubai is ranked among world's top 5 hottest shopping destinations.
39. No language barrier: English is an important language of communication in Dubai while many other languages are widely spoken.
40. Dubai has organized and efficient real estate laws.
41. Dubai has one of the most efficient and well equipped sea ports in the world.
42. With a number of Theme Parks Dubai is becoming the most exciting adventure playground in the world.
43. Dubai is becoming a financial services hub, there is going to be an increase in the influx of foreign professionals.
44. Dubai offers unique entertainment options. Desert safaris, luxurious spas, beaches, yacht rentals, skydiving and water parks. You can never have enough of it.
45. The introduction of VAT has boosted government revenues that will be spent on infrastructure projects.
46. The recently announced long term investor visa has set a new wave of excitement among investors to go full throttle and plan for long term.
47. The 100% business ownership policy that was announced this year will allow large businesses to accelerate growth and integrate with global markets for long term growth.
Now that we have answered your question “Why Invest in Dubai” and have listed enough reasons to invest in Dubai, you can give us a call on Call