Sellers will need to bring the following to the closing:
- State issued driver's license
- Keys to home and alarm codes/information
- Smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector certifications from local fire department. Your Realtor should assist you with this.
- Signed Deed from you to the buyers. Your attorney should have drafted the Deed.
- Title V Inspection Report for septic system (check if your property has one- If not then don't worry)
- Evidence of repairs (if applicable)
- Final water/sewer bill and reading (paid) and final oil bill and statement from oil company as to amount remaining in tank. You will need to make the request at least 2 weeks prior to closing.
- Copy of last paid real estate tax bill.
- 6D certificate for condominium unit showing that condo fees are paid up.
- It's also a nice gesture to give the new buyers the name of your landscaper, septic company, private trash hauler, handyman, etc. I'm sure your workmen will appreciate it also.
Facebook Comments Box