If you are seller and your realtor got good strong offer and after offer accepted, now you are in attorney review.
You need these steps
Please provide your attorney or be ready with the following documents:
- Copy of your current deed
- Copy of your owner’s title policy
- Copy of any permits/approvals you have on this property
- Obtain a payoff statement effective through closing date of month if you have a mortgage on the property
- Close/freeze any line of credits (if applicable)
- Schedule your township inspections for the Certificate of Occupancy and Smoke Certificate
Buyer will make their deposit to your attorney office or buyer attorney office so check once it’s done.